||26 ft 2 in (7.98 meters)
||St. Charles, MO
|Number of Engines
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
At a whopping 26’ 2” long and 8’ 6” wide, the PARTY BARGE 24 DLX is the ultimate SUN TRACKER party platform, and the perfect place for multigenerational family get-togethers or excursions with ALL your friends. More than just massive, this platform offers a lengthy list of comfort and convenience features to ensure your every day on the water is as perfect as possible. Four couches throughout all offer underseat storage and Stow More compartments. The PARTY BARGE 24 DLX also features a helm chair for the driver (and a matching one for a passenger), cooler storage for eats and drinks and a QuickLift Bimini top deployment system. All so you and 11 others can come together and get away to make memories together on the water.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Woven vinyl flooring
- Port & starboard bow lounges w/Stow More™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- Aft lounges w/Stow More™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage w/starboard lockable compartment & port pop-up changing curtain
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Movable table w/fore & midship bases
- Molded console w/cooler storage below & stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input
- High-back swiveling, reclining port & helm bucket seats w/self-leveling arms
- Full-width aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 23' 7"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1685 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 2200 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4361 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 10"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 37' 9"
- Storage length: 37' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 NEW folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Port aft couch w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Starboard aft couch w/Stow More™ system & lockable underseat storage
- NEW high-back swiveling port bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center SAINT LOUIS
1365 South 5th St.
St. Charles, MO 63301