||19 ft 10 in (6.04 meters)
||St. Charles, MO
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
With a spacious cockpit, full-width aft swim deck, great performance and fishing features, the TAHOE 500 TF runabout provides you and your crew a range of options for fun on the water.
For one, there’s the chance to share the joy of fishing with your kids from the fore and aft fishing decks (each with a seat base). Or, you can take advantage of the MerCruiser sterndrive and POWERGLIDE hull, and tie onto the ski tow ring for some watersports action. Or, just relax in the seating throughout as you spend quality time with those who matter most.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions & 2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Port rod storage tubes
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated aft livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft removable sunpad w/storage
- Full-width aft swim platform w/ski tow ring & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
- Length:19' 10"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1372 lbs.
- Max. person & gear weight: 1372 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 18.5"
- Draft (trimmed down): 34"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 2963 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3978 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 4' 6"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 2"
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 9' 7"
- Package width: 8' 4"
- Towing length: 24' 2"
- Storage length: 21' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & engine temperature gauge
- Power steering
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage for electronic devices at helm
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover w/storage compartment
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder, integrated grabrail & storage compartment
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/wireless remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 3 port rod holders
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated & aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Cockpit side storage
- Starboard side storage
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/flip-up removable cushion, pedestal fishing seat location, engine compartment storage below & starboard storage
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center SAINT LOUIS
1365 South 5th St.
St. Charles, MO 63301